8.07.2014

Current Beauty Staples...


These days I am always looking for ways to achieve a natural look while still having a little fun with my makeup. While most days I try to keep it simple I also frequently get the urge to rock a cat eye or wear a bright lip. Recently I have stumbled upon a few products that I am just loving and I thought I'd share! 

The majority of my new favorite products are by Benefit. I've always loved Benefit- they're packaging is super cute- but the only thing I've ever purchased is their perfume (it's my favorite!). While in Nashville my cousin gave me a few samples to try and I feel head over heels for them.  


First up is the Sugarbomb Ultra Plush Lipgloss. This lipgloss has the perfect amount of shimmer and is a beautiful nudey-pink color. I'll wear it all by itself or on top of a lipstick and it always looks perfect! 

Lately I've been obsessed with trying different mascaras. I'm not one to wear false lashes so I'm always on the hunt for a mascara that will provide me with the best volume and length. Benefit's They're Real Mascara is seriously one of the best mascaras I have ever tried!

Next, is Benefit's The POREfessional. This pro balm acts as the perfect primer and it minimizes the look of pores. I have never been one to use primer in the past but a few of my girlfriends were raving about it so I just had to try. My skin feels so smooth after using this and I can definitely tell a difference in the appearance of my foundation. Along the same lines is the Boi-ing Concealer. I have always struggled with dark circles under my eyes and blemishes. This concealer is by far my favorite of any that I have tried. It is so smooth and glides on while lasting all day long and covering up all types of imperfections. I also love that it looks so natural and you can't even tell that you have makeup on!


Finally, I have to mention my favorite lipstick! I have to say that I'm a sucker for lipsticks and lipglosses. If I am at the store and see something I like, I buy it, even if I have more than enough at home. However, there is one lipstick that is my tried and true and that I use all the time. It's Snob by MAC and it's the perfect balance between a natural color and a pop of pink. Like I said, I tend to keep my makeup pretty simple these days, so a pretty pop of color goes a long way!

What are some of your favorite beauty products? What's the one beauty item you can't leave home without- I'd love to hear!

Peace and Love,
Em

2 comments:

  1. Love finding new products to try out!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like how this MAC lipstick sounds! i wear lipgloss more often, but i'm always down to try something new. my favorite beauty product is definitely mascara and you make me really want to test out this kind! hey, payday is this week....maybe i'll just have to splurge!

    ReplyDelete

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3